kellys-heroes.eu

B.I. Take on helicopters first impression.

Discuss all things Take On Helicoptors

Moderator: Moderators

B.I. Take on helicopters first impression.

Postby [KH]matt on Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Graphics excellent with some top rescue missions, eg takeoff fly 18km to injured seaman (these are random mission) you're co pilot winches down with great animation then gives you directions whilst hovering to boat. Little details like having to increase the throttle to allow for extra weight and having a time limit to get him to the hospital landing pad as the choppers buffeted around by wind yep enjoyable. Nice campaign as well, as a pilot in a nearly bankrupt company which you have to turn-around, an immersive preflight walkaround checking pitot sensors, rotors, fuel etc one word of caution for advanced avionics users it will suck you in n spit you out . I think B.I. HAVE DONE IT AGAIN. :dance:
[KH]matt
Lance Corporal

Re: B.I. Take on helicopters first impression.

Postby [KH]Happy on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:39 am

I have to say I'm very impressed, the level of difficulty has certainly been raised by this flightmodel.
(maybe they will implement this also into arma2)

Flying with HOTAS and RUDDER worked quite well, still think I will have to tinker with deadzone's as the controls seem very light atm and I couldn't get airborne in pinnacle lift off training.
Was smiling when i noticed the ground effect..

still requires more time for an overall review, but from the hour I've been tinkering with it I would say it's well worth getting if you like helicopter flying :D

S~ Happy
One can never have to much
realism, tactics, re-enactment, teamwork!
wanna have a more thrilling experience? Fear your virtual life !
ARMA2 / ACE / ACRE / KHPACK / I44 /hell in the Pacific
[KH]Happy
Private

Re: B.I. Take on helicopters first impression.

Postby [KH]AlphaGuerilla on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:50 pm

I just bought this and downloading anyone up for a TAKE ON HELI game someday? :lol: :dance:
[KH]AlphaGuerilla "Vegas"
[KH]AlphaGuerilla
Veteran

Return to Take On Helicoptors